Tribute To Rosie (Samad) Bari
Rosie (Samad) Bari In Toronto.
Following is the announcement:
SITHIE FAIRA (ROSIE) BARI (nee SAMAD) - Hajiani Marhooma Sithie Faira (known to many loved ones as Rosie) Bari of 8 Trafford Crescent, Markham Ontario, Canada passed away at the Scarborough General Hospital, Toronto on Wednesday, June 6, 2012. Inna Lillahi wa ina Ilahi Rajioon. Marhooma Sithie Faira Bari was the beloved daughter of the late Al Haj A.H.A. Samad and the late Hajiani Sithie Ameera Samad, wife of the late Al Haj Zam Bari, beloved mother of Dr Basel Bari, Shahryaz Bari and Minousha Nizar, mother-in-law of Shameem Bari (nee Moheed), Safra Bari (nee Ameer) and Dr Ahmed Raslaan Nizar. She is also the beloved sister of Ashra (Australia), Dr Shanaz (Sri Lanka), Liaquat Riza Samad (Canada) and Dr Imtiaz Renza Samad (United States), sister-in-law of Deva, Behan, Edith, Hiyam, the late Zam Haddad, the late Zam Sithy, Nisai Alhaj, Zam Refai, the late Hajiani Zam, Sithy Kadeeja, Hajiani Zam Madeniya Rauff, Al Haj Zam Dasthakeer, and the late Al Haj Zam Abdul Rahman. Beloved grandmother of Aneesah, Amaan, Sulaiman, Anah and Alaia. Janaza was conducted on Thursday June 7, 2012 with one of the largest groups in attendance at the Islamic Foundation of Toronto. Your ongoing submissions for dua and prayers are greatly appreciated. For further information please call 905-474-9957. 151897
Messages of Sympathy
- Rosie was one of my best friends,and i was the last one she spoke to before she was wheeled away to the operating room,she smiled holding my hand and asked me to pray for her.she went without any fear because it was only going to take less than an hour,and she was looking forward to have a good dinner,after all it was only a Local freeze.It was a terrible shock to her family, myself and needless to say to her son Doctor Bari who took care of her so lovingly and did everything he could possibly do to keep her healthy and happy.Her dear friends and the huge Muslim community will feel the absence of Rosie Faira Bari.
- Please convey my deepest sympathies to Lee and Rezna Samad the passing away of their sister Rosie in Canada.- Trevor Jayetileke
- Please forward this message to the family members of Late Rosie Bari and especially to Lee.
"Our deepest sympathies to you on the loss of your beloved sister Rosie" Salaams from Bunty and Tony Amit (Block H/3/1)
- Lee was a school mate as well as a junior cadet at Royal though a junior to me.
"Lee, please accept my deepest sympathies on your loss"
Conty (Royal College 60 group if you remember me) - Ajith Abeyewardene
- Sorry to hear this - please inform Renza Samad please - Deepthi Jayatunge
- Sorry to hear about this. Please do convey our deepest sympathies to the family. thanks for informing us. Bunno & Lorraine Muller
- Persis and Dinty will remember Rosie in our prayers. We extend our sincere condolences to Rosie’s family.
- So sad to hear the news of the passing away of Sithie(Rosie) our thoughts are with her family during this sad time. May God keep her in his care.Melanie (nee White), Hilary, Penny and Joel
- My deepest sympathies to Renza Shanaz and the rest of the Samad family. Ranee Sellayah
- Please do convey my deepest sympathies to the family.Chris Amarasekera also wanted me to convey same. Sriantha Rajapakse
- Our deepest sympathies to the Samad family on the passing away of Rosie from the Muller's in Block K
- The Ponnampalam Family send our deepest sympathies to the family of Rosie Samad.
We lived just opposite the Samad family from 1958 until they moved to Canada. I personally knew Ashra, Rosie and Shan. I assure you my dear friends that Time is a healer and you will remember the good times growing up with your sister. Life is uncertain and at every corner, separation and sadness await our crossing, sabotaging our happiness and stealing our hope. Knowing this, we risk living anyway, we risk loving anyway. The pain and loss that comes is not given to us as a personal test, but simply as a consequence of being alive. I am truly sorry for your loss my heartfelt condolence to you all as there is no words that I am aware of to write at this time, that will console your pain. This is from a sibling who faced the same pain in losing my loving brother Navam in 1997. God will be with you and give you all the strength at this hour of sadness. My sincere thoughts and prayers are with you. I am sorry for your loss. Life is not fair. However, you all have such a wonderful group of family and friend s for support at this time
With deepest sympathy,
Girlie Wijayawickrama (nee Ponnampalam)
- It was indeed very sad news about Rosie Bari (Samad). Our friendship with the Samad family goes back to 1957 when we first moved into the flats and J Block in particular. Please convey our deepest sympathies to Rosie's husband and children, Sisters Ashra and Shanaz, Lee and his brother Renza and all the in-laws. Nihal & Yolette Gunewardene, Winston, Edith, Stafford and April Tambimuttu, Marie and Mahinda.