Tribute Page For Mrs. Deen
The Following Condolence Messages were received from the Flatters Database
- Mrs Deen was a lovely gentle lady. Always had a smile when I use to to walk past her
balcony. Please pass on our Deepest sympathies to Shireen and Dilhara from the Selvadurai
family from Block " I " - Kumar Selvadurai
- Please convey my condolences to the family. – Kelvin Speldewinde
- Please pass on my deepest sympathies to the Deen family. – Trevor Jayetilleke
- Thanks for sad news. I met Dilki at Shri’s church service ,& whenever I go to SL, I visit Shreen,
& some others I know – Ranee Joscelyne
- "We belong to God & To him we Return. My condolences to the immediate family.
Dr Thurai Lingam
- Kindly convey my heartfelt condolences to Shireen, Dilhara and the rest of the family
on the passing away of their beloved Mother, Ims Deen, may her soul rest in peace
and the Lord give them the strength to bear their loss. Fredrick De Zilwa
- Kindly convey my heartfelt condolences to Shireen, Dilhara and the rest of the family on the
passing away of their beloved Mother, Ims Deen, may her soul rest in peace and the Lord
give them the strength to bear their loss. - Tilani & Johann De Silva
- Please pass my heartfelt condolences to Mrs.Ims Deen's family. - Rohana Silva (Block 'I')
- "It is with sadness I convey my condolences to the Deen family and their extended family
members. We grew up in this unique community with so many good memories of parents and siblings
in our early days which live on even during sad times. May the Deen family find consolation knowing
we are praying for their mother and them. May Mrs. Deen Rest In Peace."... ...
Sherin Davoodbhoy/Block C/ 2nd Floor
- My (Balasingam family from G 4, 2nd floor ) and Dr. Chandana Amerasinghe (K1 ground
floor) condolences to Deen's family.
- Shreen and Diadreen I still remember yr mum standing on the balcony when I go to work
and saying Good morning to me. I fully understand yr sadness because I am still sad in the
passing off of my darling mummy.
- Mothers loss is hard to accept and extreemly breaks our hearts. When I spoke to u Shreen u
told me that she had a peaceful passing just like my mother had. They were fortunate that
they lived a long life and ultimately had a peaceful passing too. What more can we expect 4
them? Pls accept the Ponnampalam clans DEEPEST SYMPATHIES. MAY HER SOUL RIP
- Dear Dilky and family.
So sorry to hear of the passing of your dear mother. Our thoughts are with you all at this sad
time. May you be comforted by the beautiful memories you hold dear.
Milroy and Romany (née Passe /SPM/M block)
- Dear Shireen and Dilhara I am so sorry to hear that Aunty Deen has passed away. I
have fond memories of her. She was such a kind gentle person. She will be
missed. Please accept my condolences at this sad time. God bless. - Nanga
- Sad to hear of Mrs. I.M.S. Deen passing away. Please convey our condolence from the
Samad family. Would appreciate It if you could send Dilhara's address in Australia to me.
- Deepest condolences to the family. From De Kretser family.
- My prays go out to the Dean family
Pl tell them it is from the Ponnampalams 2 nd daughter ( Block I no 1)
Thank again Kumar for you grate work. God bless Jeeve Wimalkantha
- Chelvadurai Family would like to extend our deepest sympathies to Shereen, and Dilky
families on their dear Mom Mrs.Dean passing away A life well lived and loved by all is gone
to a better place where her Soul will rest in peace.
Chelvadurai’s son shanmugadasan(Toronto) and Yoga(flats block F) family.
- Please convey our sincere condolences Shereen Deen & Dilhara Deen on the passing away of their mum, Mrs Deen. From our perch at F2 my mum used to share in the latest gossip across the blocks with Mrs. Deen. Her smile will be missed. The Uduman's.
- Please convey My Deepest sympathies to Mrs. Deen's Family. Kind Regards Mithrani Mahadeva
If You wish to add your message to this list, please send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org -
Put 'Mrs. Deen' in the subject line.