Tribute Page for Ruhize (Nickey) Haniffa
The following messages were received from Flatters and Friends expressing their sadness on hearing of the passing of Ruhize.
- Our deepest condolences to her family. May she RIP. fazli & family in Riyadh
- It is with great sadness i note the death of Nikki. I would appreciate if u could please pass on my deepest sympathies from the Selvadurai Family Block I "
- Sad to hear about Sherin's sister. Pass on my deepest sympathies to Sherin who I knew better than her sis. Regards,Trevor J
- My deepest sympathies to Sherin Davoodbhoy (Nee Haniffa) 's Famiy at the passing of Sister Ruize(Nikki),My thoughts and Prayers are with the family. Sincerely,
Mithrani ( Nee' De Abrew) Mahadeva
- Dear Sherin
Please accept our heartfelt sympathies on the loss of your sister Ruize. I am very sorry to hear the sad news. I still remember very well playing netball and practising "shooting" net balls with Ruize of an evening or a lazy Saturday afternoon in the centre quadrangle of the flats all those years ago. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
Sincerely Sweeny Keuneman (nee Senanayake)
- Please convey our deepest sympathies to Sherine. Bubbles, Mozelle and Lulu.
- Yes, please add my name to the condolences list. Thanks, Ajit
- “ Great memories of a good friend. Deepest sympathies to Sherin. RIP. Hilary and Jackie, Penny and Ravi, Melanie and Reg, Joel and Elizabeth
- please accept our deepest sympathies Sherin. We remember your family and you both so much, It was sad but that is life. Shireen Deen (Mansoor) of Block E No 4
- My deepest sympathies to Sherin. Regards, Mervyn
- My deepest sympathies and condolences to Nikki's family and to Sherin. Warm regards. Bertie
- my sincere condolances to Sherin. I do remember Nikki very much. Take care. Marie
- My condolences. Ravi V
- Sherin, this news comes as a total shock to me. Please accept our deepest sympathies. It’s been quite a while since we last communicated and I did not know that Ruize was sick. This is a very hard time for you and our thoughts and prayers are with you and Shabir. Charmaine, Suren, Dela & Irene Salgadoe
- Please forward my condolences to Sherin. Jeffvan den Driesen
- My Condolences to Family Haniffa. I will remember Nikki and send a prayer towards her. Raju.
- Dear Sherin Ruise almost daily for a chat while I was in S.L. I will miss her when I go back . please accept my deepest sympathies. Ranee Sellayah
- I am Girlie Ponnampalam, from "I" block. I knew your mum but I am not sure if you remember me
However, I fully understand your loss of a sibling because I lost my loving brother NAVAM in 1999.
It's over 16 years since he left us but the pain of his loss is still fresh in my heart.
Our heartfelt condolences on your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.
Believe me when I say, good memories is all you can hold on to of your loved one.
My family and I will pray for you at this time, because I am certain God will hold your hand through these sad days.
- I am indeed saddened to hear of the death of Ruize Haniffa. My sincere condolence and prayers are with the family at this time. Toni D
- Dear Sherine, I was so sad to hear about the death of your sister Ruize. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this sad time.
Love Melanie Ransom (nee White), and the rest of the White family.
- I knew Nikki as Ruiz when we were schooling (or just out) but lost touch after a while. My deepest sympathies to Sherin. Wonder whether she would remember me.
- my deepest and heartfelt sympathies. Sriantha.
- Sympathies to the Haniffa family, especially Sherin and Nikki’s family -
May your many cherished memories bring you peace and comfort at this sad time
- Sad news indeed as Ruize is probably younger than us. I do re-call Nikki as a Shy Girl with a Beautiful Smile. She walked upright and I think participated in sports. She attended Lindsay Girls School in Bambalapitiya (The School Started by our Church The DRC ) where my 3 sisters attended. Please pass on Our Deepest Sympathy to Sherin and her Family .From The Hoffman Family. Sincerely, Everard
- Dear Sherin My deepest sympathies on the sad news of Ruiz' recent passing. I know you will be very sad but please think of the fun times and love you shared. That's special to you alone. Take heart in knowing that so many friends are thinking of you at this sad time. Love. Erin
- Dear Sherin please accept my deepest sympathies on the death of your sister Ruhize. I pray that God will give you the comfort you need at this time & when you have no answers to your questions "why" know that God is in control and is there by your side.
- "Please convey our deepest sympathies to Sherin and the extended family of Nikki. Our families were very good friends over the years we spent at the flats. I remember quite vividly Sherin and Nikki visiting our home as they were good friends of my sister Marie. Our thoughts and prayers our with the Haniffa family, in particular Sherin. God bless them all." Nihal and Yolette Gunewardene, Winston, Edith, Stafford and April Tambimuttu, Marie and Mahinda Perera. (J Block, No. 6, 2nd Floor).
- Ruhize you are solely missed, our deepest condolences to Sherin at this time. From. Tilani and Johann 14 M Block.