Tribute To Vasundra (Vasa) Pathmarajah
Vasundra (Vasa) Pathmarajah
(With Dr. Pathmarajah)
First picture - Dr. Pathmarajah, Vasundra and 3 beautiful daughters, Kavitha, Meera & Anjana
Condolence Messages from the Flatters Database Are As Follows.
Vasundra with Brothers Suren and Ravi and Sisters Subathra and Yaso
Vasa with eldest daughter Kavitha
Condolence Messages from the Flatters Database
- Kindly send my condolences to the Pathmarajah family. From Dr Thurai Lingam from Malaysia.
- Kindly pass on our condolence to the Wijedevendran family from us the Selvadurai's from "I" Block. May Vasundra Rest in Peace.
- Please convey our Sincere Condolences to the Wijedevendran Family on the demise of their Loved one “Vasa”. I can remember her face from the photo below and it is lovely to see her beautiful smile. May her soul rest in peace. Sincerely, Everard & Dagmar Hoffman
- Please convey our condolences .She is the sister of Ravindran, who also happened to be in my batch at medical college Colombo. I had the opportunity of meeting her in Nov 16 when we had our batch reunion in California and she attended as a friend of the organizer. I have copied in my sister Runi (also in the UK), who was her good friend years ago. May her soul RIP Dr. Neel Tambimuttu
- Please convey our deepest sympathies to the Family. We knew them before we left for Europe. Sheridan, Kamar, Nazreen & Sandrina LYE - Block P 2
- Please convey our condolences to the Wijedevandren family, our heartfelt prayers are with them during this sad time. God bless! Sandy (Lye) Withanage
- Yes it is very sad please pass onto the Wijedevendran family our deepest sympathies, words cannot express how sad we are at their loss. From the Muller family
- She was our play mate and my sister’s good friend, Harry too use to play with us, condolences to the Wijedevendran family, from Baratha Mendis & Family.
- Please convey my deepest sympathies to the family. kalamohan kanapathipillai
- I remember Vasundra only as a member of our K block. Maybe she was a bit if not a lot younger than me. But.... Suren & Ravi, certainly. We played cricket together on the road beside out flat ...Remember. You used to join us too, as I remember. My warm & sincere condolences to Suren & Ravi. Tissa Abeyewardene
- I would like my sincere condolences passed on to the Pathmarajah family and the Wijedevendran family on the sad loss of dear Vasa. As I recall Vasa always had a smile on her face and a very lovable person. She will be missed by all who knew her. May she Rest in Peace. Therese Suntheram (Philips G Block)
- Please send my condolence message to Wijedevendran family. Regards Radha (Ramani) (originally G 4, 2nd Floor)
- Very sad news to hear the passing of Vasundra our deepest condolences to all the family. May they find the strength to see them through these very sad times.
Tilani Gray (De Silva ) And Johann De Silva Number 14 M Block - Now U.K
- Sad to hear of Vasundra Pathmarajah's demise. My deepest sympathies to the Pathmarajah family and the rest of the Vijayadevendran's.
- Please convey our “Deepest Sympathies “to the family. Regards Rukmal Abeygoonesekera
- This is very sad news indeed. I remember her very well, dressed in HFC uniform walking down the road with her little sister Subadra after school with her wavy plaited hair, Just way too young to leave the world. "Suren & family, Vasundra's family please accept my heartfelt sympathies, I am truly saddened by her passing". Ajit Abeywardede
- Please Convey, My Deepest sympathies to The Pathmarajah Family and her Siblings, May she rest in peace. Yours Sincerely, Mithrani Mahadeva
- Please pass our condolence to Wijedevendran family. Susan & Saucy
- .Please pass on our deepest sympathies to the family. They are very well known to us in flats, where we played together as children. Vasundra was my classmate at Holy Family Convent in Bambalapitiya. Our prayers are with the family at this sad time. From: The Kandiah Family (Kumar, Shanthi, Mohan and Vasanthi) (4, first floor Block 'F')
- As my wife's aunt in LA was very close to Vasundra, we have been following her health battle over the past couple of years and were hopeful a match would be found in time for a bone marrow transplant. Unfortunately it did not eventuate. She & her family lived a good and exemplary life in LA. She battled her illness courageously, with a positive attitude and with a smile to the end. May she now rest in peace with her Almighty. May also the almighty provide her loved ones & family the strength to bear the loss. Kumar Kandiah (0413 171 116) (4, First Floor, Block 'F')
- My deepest sympathies to all dear Vasa's family. She was a lovely lady who will be missed by all who knew her. May she Rest in Peace. Erin de Zilwa
- Condolences to the family of Vasundara. Jeanne Dias
- So sorry to hear more sad news. Please convey our deepest sympathies to all Vasa's family. May she Rest in Peace. Kind Regards Theone Mason (nee Hughes)
- Our family ( Sakuntala, Mala and my mother Mrs Sangarapillai, USA)) and I (UK)would like to extend our sincere condolences to Dr Pathmarajah and Family and siblings of Vasunthara ( Suren, Subathra, Ravi, Hari and Yaso) . Apologise for the delay as I only came to know about Vasa's passing away in Mid February, though I was informed about her health battle some time in late 2017. I first came to know Vasa as a 7 year old girl in 1959 when her family moved in to the Flats. I left Sri Lanka in 1969. During those 10 years, I saw her growing up and progress in school, The Holy Family Convent. There are many cherishable moments, but the most enduring memory would be that unique `innocent and engaging smile' of Vasa. May her soul rest in peace. Sangarabalan ( Thamby) formerly at no 7, H 2nd Floor.
The Wijeyadevendran Family Thank you for your sympathy messages.
" Thank you so much to all the sympathy messages and kind words on Vasa's demise. Each one of you have been kind enough to share some of your memories with us which will be cherished forever.
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart.” Helen Keller
From "The Wijeyadevendram Family"
If You wish to add your message to this list, please send it by email to email@example.com
Put 'Yaso' in the subject line.