Tribute to Aunty Joyce White
Aunty Joyce White
WHITE – JOYCE (nee Ludowyk)
Beloved wife of Major Wilton White.
Loving mother and mother-in-law of Hilary and Jackie, Penny and Ravi, Melanie and Reg and Joel and Elizabeth.
Grandmother of Nigel, Rochelle, Olivia and Alexandra.
Sister of Dorothy Joseph (decd) and Marguerite Brohier.
A Mass to celebrate her life will be held at the Carmelite Convent Chapel, Adelma Road, Dalkeith on Tuesday 3rd January 2012 at 10.00am.
C/- Melanie Ransom, 49 Philip Road, Dalkeith, Western Australia 6009.
Thank you message from the White Family
Wilton, Hilary, Penny, Melanie and Joel as well as our extended family sincerely thank all the flatters for their kind words, loving thoughts and messages of sympathy sent to us following the death of Joyce. She was a kind and generous lady who will be greatly missed by her family and friends. Special thanks to Kumar and Andi.
Tributes from Flatters and Friends
- OUR DEEPEST SYMPATHIES TO THE FAMILY, OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH THEM. GOD BLESS - PALITHA WITHANAGE, SANDY (LYE) WITHANAGE & FAMILY
- Dear Wilton and your sons and daughters and their families ..Please accept our Sincere and Deeply felt Sympathies on the passing of your noble wife Joyce. She was much beloved by the whole Sri Lankan community here in Perth and elsewhere.. It was a privilege to have known and met her. Her graciousness embraced everyone who met her. She is assuredly in Heaven. - Max & Shereen Gerreyn
- Our deepest sympathies to Hilary and Jackie, Penny and Ravi, Melanie and Reg and Joel and Elizabeth. Our prayers are with them at this difficult time. - Nihal and Yolette Gunewardene,Stafford and April Tambimuttu, Winston and Edith Tambimuttu and Marie and Mahinda Perera
- So sorry to hear of this. She was an old friend of my family. - Fenton Loyala
- To My Former Work Colleague Mr .White, Hilary & Jackie, Penny & Ravi, Melanie & Reg , Joel & Elizabeth and Grandchildren. On behalf of the entire Hoffman Family, please accept our Sincere Condolences on the passing away of Aunty Joyce. She was truly a Very Beautiful Human Being and a Lady I will remember with Fondness. A warm smile and nod of approval when we were kids growing up at the Flats is what I do remember of Her and always will. The world has lost a Beautiful Lady but Heaven has gained an Angel. We will certainly uphold You all as a Family in Prayer as you lay to rest a Very Dear Lady and pray God’s Strength as You face the days ahead without Aunty Joyce. She lived by Faith and died with that Faith so God will surely Bless You all as you lay her to rest. Thank You Aunty Joyce for the fond memories.Sincerely, - Everard & Dagmar Hoffman & Family
- Please extend our heartfelt condolences to the family of Aunty Joyce. May she rest in Peace. They were our mentors when we were growing up as kids. Regards - Fazli & Family in Riyadh
- Pls. convey my Deepest sympathies to the bereaved family, Rgds, - Kalyani
- my deepest condolences to Hillary and Penny as I knew them very well. "Please accept my deepest condolences on the passing of your mother. Our thoughts and Prayers are with you and your loved ones" - George Chow.
- So sorry to hear about the passing away of Hilary's mum. May she rest in peace! - Allan De Kretser
- On behalf of Balasingam family: our condolences.
- Please extend our condolences from the Philips Family to the White family ... Our thoughts and prayers are with them at this time! MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE! - Hearty Philips
- To Melanie and Penny. My deepest sympathies on the passing of your mum. My thoughts and prayers are with you.Our mum is not the best either. I have taken her out of hospital on 23 December 2011 after she spent 3 months there and she is not 100% however I am doing my best. God bless you and your families and I pray that your mum has eternal rest. With love, - Suzie (de Souza)
- Our deepest sympathies to the White family. Love, Jayatileke family, 2/2 Block H.
- My special thoughts are with you Hilary, Penny, Melanie and Joel and your families. Your wonderful memories will see you through this sad time. With love – Shri
- so sorry to hear the sad newsconvey my deepest sympathies tothe children . she was such a sweet person.
- Our deepest sympathies to the family of Aunty Joyce. We still have fond memories of a remarkable woman. - The Samad Family
- . Will remember her in my prayers. Please pass on our sincere sympathies and condolences to Hilary, Penny and family. Warm regards. Bertie Mendis
- Condolences from the vanden Driesen family. My mother (Megan) remembers Joyce and Wilton from our Mannar days as do I and my older brothers. This in addition to the numerous flats parties.
- Please convey our deepest sympathies to Mrs Joyce White's family. Thank you - Kalamohan & Mr & Mrs Pillai
- So sorry to hear of Aunty Joyce’s demise. My deep and heartfelt sympathies to Hilary, Penny, Melanie, Joel and there families. My prayers are with you. May her soul rest in peace and the fond memories keep you going. God Bless! - Loranjan
- "Our Deepest Condolences to Mr. White and all the children during this sad time" Ruhize and Sherin (Block C/2nd Fl.)
- Please convey our very deepest sympathies to the White family. - The Salgadoes
- Dear U' Wilton, Hilary, Penny, Melanie and Joel Deepest Sympathies to you all (your families) on the loss of your wife/Mother. My memory of A' Joyce, is that she was a gracious and god fearing lady. My thoughts and prayers are with YOU ALL. May GOD Bless YOU ALL and keep YOU ALL in HIS LOVING CARE and PROTECTION. Melanie, could you please convey my sympathies, Special LOVE to both Ravi and Penny and my e mail contact address email@example.com . Thanks. - Pamela Solomons - M 20
- My condonleces to Uncle Wilton and all the family. They are in my thoughts and prayers. Regards - Saadia
- My sincere sympathies to Melanie and the White family on the passing away of their Mum Joyce. Even though I hadn’t seen her for many years I remember her well from my days at the flats. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. - Dawn (Martyn) Pereira (M25)
- We were distressed to hear about the passing away of Aunty Joyce.In the mid fifties the path to K4 had to be pass G3 lobby where there were special attractions, her children Hilary, Penny, Melanie. Fresh from St Pete’ College, we loved to roam the road leading to the Juvenile Court to see Penny in her Flared skirt with post-box pockets. In 1999. I met Melanie in Brisbane when she visited Cecil and Daphne Van Dort in Springwood QLD. Persis and I extend our sincere condolences to Hilary and Jackie, Penny and Ravi, Melanie and Reg and Joel and Elizabeth.and the family relations at the loss of their treasured mother and Grandmother of Nigel, Rochelle, Olivia and Alexandra.May her soul Rest in Peace - Dinty & Persis Ranasinghe
- Please do convey my deepest sympathies to the entire family and I will remember all of them in my prayers, especially aunty Joyce and may her soul rest inn peace. Sriantha R
- I could still picture the ever present smile Mrs.White had on her face when I was a kid. When ever we passed her balcony there she was bobbed dark hair and an ever lasting smile to greet us. On hot afternoons a dozen of us would make it an excuse to visit Hillary because we were sure that Mrs.White would serve us Lanka Lime or Orange Barley. Please convey my sympathies to Mr.White Hillary,Penny,Melany and Joel and their family members. - Lucky Ranchigoda
- Please pass on my family & my deepest sympathies to Hilary, Penny, Melanie and Joel on the passing of their beloved mother. Michael Muller
- Please pass on my condolence to the family. John Selvadurai
- Dear Hillary Penny Melanie Joel, My sincere condolences to all of you and the rest of the family, In this time of sorrow. Carl Herta and family
Thankyou so much for your e-mail re. Joyce White. She was a great lady and much loved by the Sri Lankan community. We attended the memorial Mass.
There were many people present - friends and family. It was a beautiful service
and the highlight was a very moving eulogy by Hilary.. - Shirley Raymond.
- It was with deep sorrow that I heard of the passing away of Mrs White. My sincere condolences go to all her family.
We, the Cassims, lived one floor below the White family. Melanie and I were good buddies and played all the time. Aunty Joyce was a truly marvelous lady and I am very saddened to hear of her passing away. Christmas time was never complete without her delicious Christmas cake! My deepest condolences to Hilary, Penny, Melanie, Joel and their respective spouses & children. Khazeena Ashroff
- please pass on my deepest sympathies to the Whites’. Iqbal Fuad
- My very deepest saympathy to Hillary, Penny, Melanie and Joel and the rest for the family. From Robin Dabrera