Tribute to Glennie Outschoorn
GLENNIE JOSEPH OUTSCHOORN
Safe in the arms of JESUS
Dearly beloved Husband of Bernie (nee Rooff)
Precious Father of Sean (Italy), Debbie, Ryan, Gehan and Mario
Father in Law of Chrissy, Janaka and Marina
Darling Papa of Diondra, Jason, Kyle and Jessica.
Loving Brother of Winston, Lorna, Lorraine and Audrey.
Cortege leaves Mahinda Funeral Parlor Mt. Lavinia at 4.30 pm for burial at the General Cemetery, Mt Lavinia,
On Monday 7th March 2016.
- Please convey my deepest sympathy to his wife and kids if there's a possibility . - Sando
- The news about Glen is shocking. Roger B
- Please convey our deepest sympathies to Glen's family. Fazli
- My deepest sympathies to Bernie, Sean, Debbie, Ryan, Gehan, Mario and the rest of Glen's extended family. Our prayers and thoughts are with you all. May he's soul rest in peace and eternal light shine upon him. Toni, Kirk, Karen, their spouses and children.
- Sorry to hear about another one of us flatters passing. Glen was a good fellow. Norman & Lorraine De Silva
- ......"Please convey my deepest condolences to Glen Outschoorn's family and siblings. It is very sad to hear of his passing. May Glen R.I.P."....... Sherin Davoodbhoy/Bock C, Flat 1, 2nd Fl.
- It is sad and hard to see many of our old friends passing away leaving their loved ones behind. Our memories remind us of what a wonderful friendly kind and loving person Glennie was. My sympathies to all of his family May he rest in peace. Lucky R.
- Please convey my condolences to Glennie Joseph Outschoorn´s family. Raju
- My deepest Sympathies to the Outschoorn Tribe. Trevor Jayetileke 2/2, Block "H".
- Very sad news indeed and please pass on my sympathies to the Outschoorn family. Kumar Selvadurai
- Please pass our condolences from Florence , sando Chanaka ,Ramesh, Kosala, and Nirupa from No 2 D black to the lovely family of Uncle Glennie . May he peacefully rest in the hands of God. Sando
- Please convey our Condolences to the Family of Glennie. I remember Glennie as a kid when we played Soccer on the famous “Flats Oval”. He was a very good soccer player and one who was blessed with good Ball Skills. He stood out from the rest of us with those Great skills and speed. I believe he went on to play Rugger as well and no doubt would have been great at Rugger too as his speed would have been a great asset. It is sad that he has passed away so young. Our Deepest Sympathies to the entire Family. God Bless You All. Sincerely, Everard & Dagmar Hoffman
- My Deepest Sympathies to GLENNIE JOSEPH OUTSCHOORN's Family . Mithrani Mahadeva