Tribute to Sakuntala Subasinghe (Williams)
Sakuntala Subasinghe (Williams)
Condolence Messages for Sakuntala Subasinghe (Williams) are as follows
Saku with her husband Dudley
Saku with her daughters and cousin
- Thought of comfort and condolences to the grieving family. Gone from our sight, but never from our hearts. Heartfelt thoughts go out to you in this time of sorrow. I will be thinking of you in this moment of pain. I am thinking about you and sending love. Deepest condolences from Palitha
- My deepest condolences on behalf of the Balsignam family to Naresh Williams. May her soul rest in peace. Radha (Ramani)
- Condolences to the Williams family. From Roshan Arulanantham and family.
- My deepest sympathies to Chandran and Naresh. Iqbal Fuad
- Good-bye to you, my dearest friend. I’ll keep you in my heart until the end. We’ve had some great times. On the adventures we’ve had. So as we depart I will not be sad, But smile instead to have experienced something that made us both so glad. Rest high and rest gently in the arms of Jesus Saku. I will never forget all the good times spent together with our two families. May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace always Until we meet again ❤️ Our heartfelt condolences to the family especially uncle Dudley and the two daughters, uncle Chandran, aunty Sarla and family, uncle Suri's wife and family, uncle Naresh and family. I pray that God grants you all the strength to carry on in this very sad time. Always in our prayers and thoughts ~Toni, Kirk and family, Karen and family L 9/2.
- Please pass on our sincere condolences to Naresh trust you and yours are well and safe? Desmond de Silva
- Thanks for the notification. It is very sad news as we said our Good Byes recently to Suri, the eldest of the boys. I can vaguely remember Sakuntala and Naresh, but being brothers of Suri, I am sure they too were Good Soccer players and we would have all played together on the Hallowed Flatters playground. Above All, they are Fellow Flatters and we need to uphold the Family in prayer at this sad time. Please pass on Our Sincere Condolences to the extended Family of Sakuntala. May his soul R.I.P. Everard & Dagmar Hoffman
- Very sad to hear. Kind regards, Nimal Jayasooriya
- Please convey our condolence to Naresh and family. Hugho & Susan.
- Sad to hear about this death a Kumar. They used to live in the opposite block G directly opposite our flat. I recall her father died following a RTA on Galle Rd - Opposite flats. Please convey items condolences. May her soul RIP. Neelan
- Please pass on my deepest condolences to Naresh. Cheers Roy Clogstoun
- Dear Naresh, I am sorry to hear the passing away of your sister. My heartfelt condolences to you. Take care. Kind Regards, Suren
- Please convey our condolences to the family. Lorraine & Brennen
- Please convey my deepest sympathies to Naresh. May Sakuntala have eternal rest with the Lord. Trevor Jayetileke, 2/2 Block "H".
- Kindly convey my sympathies. Thanks. Girlie.
- My Deepest sympathies to Sakuntala Williams Family and friends. Mithrani De Abrew Mahadeva.
- Please convey my sympathies, to the Williams family, from Baratha Mendis & Family.
- My Deepest sympathies. Tilak Rajapatirana
- Naresh and I were close friends and we lived in the same block, so I knew the family well. Please convey my Heart Felt sympathies to the family. May she find Eternal Rest. Blessings Russell Kerns
- Please pass on our deepest sympathies to Naresh and his family. Sorry to hear about the passing of Saku. The entire Williams family was a beautiful and God fearing family. May she rest in Peace. Romany and Milroy de Silva (M Block)
- Please convey our deepest sympathies to the Williams family on the passing away of Saku, from all the Muller’s at ' K ' Block.
- Please convey my deepest sympathies to the Williams family. Brother Suri was a very close friend of mine for many years. Wonderful family. May she Rest in Peace. Ajit Abeyewardene K 6 ground floor
- Our deepest sympathies to Naresh and the Williams Family. May Suki Rest in Peace. Kumar and the Bhagwandas Family K4 first floor.
Please covey my sincere condolences to the family. Rohan Silva Block 'I' 2/1
If you want your Condolence Message added to this page, please send it to email@example.com